- Why is it important to apply ‘PACC’ when communicating in different social situation?
- If a majority of your classmates hold a certain view about a controversial topic, while you hold an opposing view, how would you convey your thoughts politely?
- What are the possible repercussions if the tone and register were used wrongly.
- We need to speak in a different tone and register depending on the audience, context and purpose.
EG: If we are talking to the principal, we cannot talk to him like we would to our friends.
- I would say my thoughts about it when they ask for suggestions, and ask if they agree with it. If they do not, we can always compromise and come up with a solution.
- We may interpret the wrong message as if we are being rude or not serious. (during a serious matter)
EG: Talking to the principal in a rude manner as if you are talking to your friends
~ Chin Ning