- I was very keen in learning how to solve the rubik's cube and had to persuade my father to buy me one
- I promised him that I would work hard for my level tests and other exams if he got me a rubik's cube.'
- My father agreed within seconds because he believed that I would keep my word and work hard for the exams
- Category: Promise
- I really wanted to have a new phone for my birthday so I tried to persuade my parents to buy me a new phone.
- I made a deal with them such that if I do well for my end-of-year exams, they will buy me a new phone.
- They agreed after going through consideration for a short while ~ :D
- Category: Deal
1. I wanted to go for a badminton training so I tried to persuade my parents to let me go. They did not let me go at first because it was to far away.
2. I promised them that i would not waste their money and work very hard for badminton.
3. They agreed to me after a while, about 30 minutes.
- I was trying to persuade my mother to take my sister and I to a restaurant for lunch.
- I told her how we did not have a good lunch for a long time together as a family, and that we only ate in a restaurant once in a while, therefore it was fine to spend some money that day. I also told her how hungry I was as it was after badminton training.
- My mom said yes after we got out of the car. It took her about 15 minutes to agree.
- Category: Others